Recipe by SamanthaDionne
Flourless Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies as seen on Keeping it Sweet's blog.
- 1⁄2 cup almond butter, chocolate
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg white, whisked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together almond butter, brown sugar, whisked egg white, baking soda, vanilla extract and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie dough scoop or tablespoon to shape 8 cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for ~12 min or until tops of cookies are no longer loose.