Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an excellent drink served in one of the local bars here in Dallas. You can change the flavoring of it by changing the chambord. For example...if you want peach flavor you would use peach schnapps instead of the chambord
- 1⁄2 ounce gin
- 1⁄2 ounce light rum
- 1⁄2 ounce tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces iced tea
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor (or any desired flavoring)
- 1⁄2 lemon
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add all ingredients.
- Squeeze lemon juice into shaker and drop in lemon.
- Close shaker and shake well.
- Pour drink into large glass (pint beer glasses work well) and enjoy!
This drink didn't taste as good as I was hoping it would. It might have been the Gin I used. It just didn't taste right. I am going to try a different brand of Gin and see if it makes a difference. If it does, I will edit my review. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Fall '08