Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Flat iron steaks are my new favorite. Easy to prepare, always tender.
Make and share this Flat Iron Steaks With Parmesan Grilled Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Combine seasoning ingredients.
- Remove 4 teaspoons; press onto beef steaks.
- Add cheese, oil and vinegar to remaining seasoning; mix well.
- Place steaks in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange vegetables around steaks.
- Grill flat iron steaks, covered, 10 to 14 minutes.
- Grill bell peppers 12 to 15 minutes and onion 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Brush vegetables with cheese mixture during last 10 minutes.
- To broil, place steaks and vegetables on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat.
- Broil 15 to 20 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness and until vegetables are tender, turning once.
- Brush vegetables with cheese mixture during last 3 to 4 minutes.
Excellent! We prepared this on the charcoal grill to give the steak even more flavor. I did mix a little olive oil in with the minced garlic, fresh basil, and pepper. This made a nice "crust" on the grilled meat. The Parmesan was a nice addition to the grilled veggies. We added a baked potato to round out our meal and were stuffed.