Recipe by Rollin in the Dough!
This is a great anytime meal. It's from a Campbell's 1-2-3 cookbook I got at one of my bridal showers. I served it for my in-laws and had rave reviews! It's very easy and delicious, I love anything with ranch so if your like me... you'll love this!
Top Review by BrittBall
Loved loved loved this!!!! I was afraid it would be too salty so I tried to find the lowest sodium tortilla chips I could and used low sodium soup. I added a sprinkle of garlic powder to the top of the chicken before I threw it in the oven. The chicken was crispy and delicious! I didn't care for how thick the extra sauce was, so I thinned it out a bit with a little chicken broth while it was heating up. Served it with yellow rice and green beans. I was dipping the beans in the sauce it was so good. I can't say how much we enjoyed this. My fiance suggested next time we use Doritos. Yum! =) Thank you for this recipe!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix, I use Hidden Valley
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, about 4
- 1 1⁄2 cups tortilla chips, finely crushed
- 1 -2 tablespoon margarine or 1 -2 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish mix soup, milk and dressing mix.
- Reserve 1 c for sauce.
- Dip chicken into soup mixture ( I let marinate over night, but not necessary).
- Coat with tortilla chips.
- Place chicken on a greased baking sheet.
- Drizzle with margarine or butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 min or until chicken is no longer pink.
- In a small saucepan over med heat, heat reserved soup mixture to a boil.
- Serve over or with chicken.