Flexi Cherkov's Note:
Flank steak grilled with a sweet spicy rub.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients and rub all over steaks.
- 2Cover and put in refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
- 3In the meantime get your grill going. Bank your fire on one side.
- 4Sear over high heat first, then move to cooler side of grill and cook for 3 minutes each side. Longer for more well done.
- 5Remove from grill and cover for a few minutes with foil.
- 6Remove foil and cut across the grain and serve.
- 7Corn on the cob and zucchini go well with this.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flank Steak With Smoked Paprika Rub
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 763.6
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 308.9 mg
- Sodium 3736.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 97.0 g