Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Flank steak grilled with a sweet spicy rub.
Make and share this Flank Steak With Smoked Paprika Rub recipe from Food.com.
- Combine dry ingredients and rub all over steaks.
- Cover and put in refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
- In the meantime get your grill going. Bank your fire on one side.
- Sear over high heat first, then move to cooler side of grill and cook for 3 minutes each side. Longer for more well done.
- Remove from grill and cover for a few minutes with foil.
- Remove foil and cut across the grain and serve.
- Corn on the cob and zucchini go well with this.
I have been making this rub for a while and really regret I have not given its due, sooner. Whole family loves flank steak, and this makes a great change from the standard marinade. From my experience, good spices always make a difference, but kosher salt and fresh ground pepper really count here.
Made as posted without any changes, and we were all satisfied by these steaks. The sweet spicy rub went real well on these and added a great taste to it. Made for Bargain Basement.