Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy flan recipe that is awesome in my opinion.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt sugar until liquified and golden in color. Carefully pour hot syrup into 9 inch round glass baking dish, turning the dish to evenly coat the bottom and sides. Set aside.
- 3. In a lrge bowl, beat eggs. Beat in condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla until smooth. Pour egg mixture into baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven 60 minutes. Let cool completely.
- 5. To serve, carefully inver on serving plate with edges when completely cool.