Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
For the flame eaters in your life.
- 4 ear corn, shucked
- 9.85 ml habanero chili powder, chipotle chile powder or 9.85 ml dried ancho chile powder
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml garlic, roasted
- 118.29 ml feta cheese (or more to taste) or 118.29 ml Cotija cheese, crumbled (or more to taste)
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Rub each ear of corn with a half teaspoon of the chile powder and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Grill about 20-30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic and feta cheese; mix well.
- Brush grilled corn with the seasoned mayo and roll in the crumbled feta or cotija cheese.