Recipe by Jeanette G
I ran across this recipe a few years back from Pillsbury and I have enjoyed it since then. I love to make this when I need a quick dinner idea. It's so quick and easy and the results are delicious! Hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Top Review by ~cbw~
These were so good and so easy to make. I did make a couple of changes and those were to marinade my chicken in Ranch salad dressing overnight and instead of Grand's biscuits I used recipe #63516. They were excellent. Thanks for a great recipe, Jeanette!
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix, divided use
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) canpillsbury grands ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, cut in strips, grilled
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil and 1 Tbs of the salad dressing mix and combine thoroughly.
- Separate your dough, press and roll them out to form a 6-inch circle.
- Spread a very light amount of the salad dressing/oil mix onto each biscuit.
- Arrange 3 or 4 strips of chicken in the center of each biscuits.
- Bring the ends of each biscuit over the chicken and overlap them and pinch them together to form a seal.
- Repeat this step until all biscuits and chicken are used.
- Brush each biscuit with melted butter and sprinkle some of the dry ranch dressing on top sparingly.
- Bake for 18- 22 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the sour cream and mayonnaise and the remaining salad dressing together and mix well.
- Serve this dipping sauce with your chicken wraps.