Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
I ran across this recipe a few years back from Pillsbury and I have enjoyed it since then. I love to make this when I need a quick dinner idea. It's so quick and easy and the results are delicious! Hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix, divided use
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) canpillsbury grands ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, cut in strips, grilled
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil and 1 Tbs of the salad dressing mix and combine thoroughly.
- Separate your dough, press and roll them out to form a 6-inch circle.
- Spread a very light amount of the salad dressing/oil mix onto each biscuit.
- Arrange 3 or 4 strips of chicken in the center of each biscuits.
- Bring the ends of each biscuit over the chicken and overlap them and pinch them together to form a seal.
- Repeat this step until all biscuits and chicken are used.
- Brush each biscuit with melted butter and sprinkle some of the dry ranch dressing on top sparingly.
- Bake for 18- 22 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the sour cream and mayonnaise and the remaining salad dressing together and mix well.
- Serve this dipping sauce with your chicken wraps.
These were so good and so easy to make. I did make a couple of changes and those were to marinade my chicken in Ranch salad dressing overnight and instead of Grand's biscuits I used recipe #63516. They were excellent. Thanks for a great recipe, Jeanette!
Not difficult to make and my kids helped. My older kids loved this. My 2yr. old and 4yr. just picked out the chicken, but I'm sure they'll love this when they get a little older. I added seasoned salt to the chicken and will probably add cooked/drained spinach next time.
My boys like Hot Pockets, so I saved this recipe. Wow! These are much better than Hot Pockets. I added a little grated Mexican Blend cheese in with the chicken when filling the dough. This recipe is fast easy and delicious.