Recipe by ReneeJ
Super easy & super tasty...if your looking for ooey & gooey..,you must try these! This was a recipe that was handed out at work one day...not certain where or who it came from, but certainly glad I got my hands on a copy.
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups chocolate (4 aero bars)
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the 1/2 cup margarine.
- Mix together in same bowl graham wafer crumbs, coconut, condensed milk & melted margarine, mix well. Press into 9x9 pan ( I used a 2 qt rectangular glass baking dish) .
- Bake 350°F for 15 minutes.
- In microwave safe bowl place chocolate & oil, it's best to break the chocolate up, I use 4 aero bars (you can also use left over chocolate Easter bunny's).
- Microwave on high approximately 2 minutes. As all microwaves vary keep an eye that it doesn't burn.
- Stir well.
- Pour over bottom & place in refrigerator until chocolate topping hardens. Sometimes it's best if left overnight -- that is if your able to wait that long -- Good luck!