Super easy & super tasty...if your looking for ooey & gooey..,you must try these! This was a recipe that was handed out at work one day...not certain where or who it came from, but certainly glad I got my hands on a copy.
- Melt the 1/2 cup margarine.
- Mix together in same bowl graham wafer crumbs, coconut, condensed milk & melted margarine, mix well. Press into 9x9 pan ( I used a 2 qt rectangular glass baking dish) .
- Bake 350°F for 15 minutes.
- In microwave safe bowl place chocolate & oil, it's best to break the chocolate up, I use 4 aero bars (you can also use left over chocolate Easter bunny's).
- Microwave on high approximately 2 minutes. As all microwaves vary keep an eye that it doesn't burn.
- Stir well.
- Pour over bottom & place in refrigerator until chocolate topping hardens. Sometimes it's best if left overnight -- that is if your able to wait that long -- Good luck!
Ultimate treat! Rated this on the other Five Star Bar recipe.
Delicious, addictive, can't make these too often, had two small ones with my coffee this morning!!! So easy to make, great to take too a function as they take no time to throw together.