Recipe by Shoppohollic
Nothing is better than a warm grilled cheese on a long cold day. Well now the classical grilled cheese got kicked up 1 more step with the inclusion of crabmeat and blue cheese. Round this dinner out with a warm bowl of clam chowder soup.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices sourdough bread (thick slices)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- chopped red onion
- 8 ounces crabmeat, flaked (canned, fresh, imitation)
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 slices havarti cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- -Spread mayonnaise evenly over 1 side of 4 slices of bread. Layer the 4 pieces of bread with blue cheese, pepper, onion, crabmeat, sliced bell pepper and 1 slice of havarti cheese. Top all slices with remaining slice of bread.
- -In large skillet melt butter. Cook the sandwiches for 3min. per side or until golden brown and cheese is fully melted.