Recipe by happylilhappa mitsuko
One night, while I made some grilled talipa white fish, my roommate and I started to create this sauce. As he started to make it, I began adding things to it...and finally him and I came up with prety good sauce.
- 1⁄4 cup of cuppi japanese mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of regular mayonnaise
- 1 clove pressed garlic
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon wasabi mayonnaise or 1⁄4 teaspoon wasabi
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all above ingredients together-- leave over night, in air tight container, if desired.
- The dip can last up to a week.
- It is great with white fish or salmon and other light fish.
- It's great to just put a dallop or a in a small container and dip the fish if.
- It adds a little extra flavor.