Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
I take this recipes from my mother, it's realy tasty dish..My family love it....
Make and share this Fish Kufta recipe from Food.com.
- 300 g fish fillets
- 200 g potatoes
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 6 cups water, for boiling
- 4 cardamom
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 -2 chili
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon fish seasoning, mixture or 1 teaspoon curry powder
- juice 1/2 lemon
- Boil the peeled potatoes with fish and turmeric and cardamom in the water.
- Boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Lift the potatoes and fish from the water and leave to cool completely.
- Put them in a chopper with onion and other ingredients.
- Form into about 12 Kofta.
- Brown in oil, about 6 minutes on both sides.