Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is super easy to make and can be frozen before baking so it makes it an easy OAMC recipe. The recipe comes form the Super Suppers cookbook.
- On a plate mix together the bread crumbs, parsley, onion garlic powder, basil, lemon-pepper and cayenne.
- Brush both sides of fish fillets with 2 tbsps of the oil.
- Coat both sides of fillets with bread crumb mixture.
- Preheat the remaining 2 tbsps oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add fish in a single layer and fry for 1 minute.
- Turn carefully, fry 2 to 3 minutes more until fish is flaky.
- To freeze: Prepare up through coating the fish with the breadcrumb mixture. Place in a freezer container and freeze for up to one month. Defrost in completely in refrigerator. Continue with the recipe.