Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a recipe I got from a friend after she served it at a BBQ. Supposedly, this recipe is what is used at those big Fireman chicken BBQ's. The original recipes is supposed to cover 20 split chicken breasts so I cut it down and also I use whatever skin on chicken pieces I have on hand. It's delicious, enjoy!!
- 16 ounces oil
- 1⁄2 cup salt
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 2 1⁄2 eggs
- 32 ounces vinegar (add last)
- 20 chicken breast halves (use whatever pieces you have on hand)
- Combine first 4 ingredients then add vinegar to mix.
- Use to baste chicken while you are grilling. or baking. It's delicious either way.