Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is good! I got it out of Taste of Home magazine (but I'm including the changes I made but I used whole grain pasta). Its cream, cheesy and delicious! Can be made pretty much out of left overs! And it makes a lot of food! I made this and still have enough for tomorrow's dinner.
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, cut into peices
- 1⁄2 lb broccoli, cut into peices
- 5 cups cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Cut onion into peices, cook until translucent.
- Combine soups, sour cream, milk, and seasonings. Add the chicken, onion and mushrooms. Stir in chicken and noodles.
- Transfer into greased 3-qt baking dish.
- Cook for 15 - 20 minutes, stir dish and add in broccoli. Sprinkle crushed cornflakes mixed with 2 tables spoons melted butter.
- Cook for 30 more minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with a salad or another vegetable.