- 3 lbs fingerling potatoes, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄4 cup white winte vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 large bunch arugula
Directions See How It's Made
- place potatoes in large saucepan and add boiling water to barely cover.
- Add salt, cover loosely and bring to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- Add shallot, tarragon and vinegar to potatoes and toss gently.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- Add mayonnaise and cream and toss gently to coat. Arrange arugula on a large serving platter. Top with potato mixture and serve.