Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
From 300 Best Potato Recipes
Make and share this Fingerling Potato Salad With Tarragon Cream recipe from Food.com.
- place potatoes in large saucepan and add boiling water to barely cover.
- Add salt, cover loosely and bring to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- Add shallot, tarragon and vinegar to potatoes and toss gently.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- Add mayonnaise and cream and toss gently to coat. Arrange arugula on a large serving platter. Top with potato mixture and serve.