Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 small green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb flounder fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried whole Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Curacao
- 2 tablespoons parsley, Minced
- Layer half of each of green onions and mushrooms in a greased 9-inch baking dish.
- Add fish, and sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italiian seasoning. add remaining onions and mushrooms.
- Combine olive oil and next 4 ingredients, pour over vegetables and fish.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until fish is opaque.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.