This recipe is from the Philippines. It makes the best rolls ever! They are wonderful fresh from the oven, with a little butter or some jam. They also freeze very well, so don't worry about any leftovers (if there are any!). Time to prepare the dough and rising time are not included. SOURCE: WWW.
- Combine the water, evaporated milk and milk and heat in the microwave for 35 seconds. Run tap water over the egg for 30 seconds to warm it.
- Add all ingredients (except the bread crumbs) in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- The dough is supposed to be somewhat sticky (when I made this recipe, it was not sticky but it turned out well anyway).
- Spray two baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray; preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- When the dough is ready, scoop out a small amount (about the size of an ice-cream scoop) and roll in bread crumbs in an oval shape; place on baking sheet.
- Cover and leave to rise in a warm place until doubled.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.