Recipe by pink cook
I combined some of the ingredients from two recipes and the result is this delicious dip served in attractive and colorful "cups". Enjoy for the Big Game.
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise, reduced fat
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, light
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt, non-fat
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packet ranch dip mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (or use Mexican Queso Fresco)
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons salad pimento stuffed olives, drained and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium size bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, yogurt and Ranch dip mix and garlic salt until well blended.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix them together and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Meanwhile, wash peppers and remove the tops and reserve them as "caps". Remove seeds and veins and rinse from inside and drain them.
- Pour the dip into each one of the peppers and serve with tortilla or pita chips and crudites vegetables and enjoy.