Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I really appreciate easy side dishes that take very little time or effort. These were surprisingly easy and good, especially since you can bake those potatoes anytime before you need them. I wouldn't be above using canned potatoes as a substitute, but when I made this, I didn't have any. Also, adjusting the serving size seems very easy, since you use 1 potato per person.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 5 medium baking potatoes
- Bake the potatoes in the microwave.
- Allow to cool until they're able to handle and peel them.
- Slice the potatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
- Set aside.
- Heat the soup, salsa and milk in skillet. Add potatoes.
- Heat through.