- 3⁄4 cup medium salsa
- 1 cup chopped artichoke heart
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) carton light sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 10" quiche dish. Spread salsa on the bottom. Distribute chopped artichokes evenly over salsa. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the artichokes. Sprinkle monterey jack cheese and cheddar cheese over parmesan cheese.
- Place eggs in food processor(or blender) and blend until smooth. Add sour cream and blend.
- Pour egg mixture over the cheeses.
- Bake uncovered in 350 oven for 30-40 minutes or until set. Enjoy!