Prep2 hrs 20 mins
Colorful layers of refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, spicy tomatoes, olives and onion for a casual party dip
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 (12 ounce) containerrefrigerated guacamole
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- tortilla chips (optional)
- Reserve 1/2 cup drained tomatoes; set aside. Blend remaining tomatoes and reserved liquid with beans in medium bowl.
- Spread bean mixture in 8x8-inch glass baking dish or round casserole dish. Top with guacamole.
- Blend together sour cream and seasoning mix in small bowl. Spread over guacamole. Top evenly with layers of cheese, olives, green onions and reserved tomatoes. Chill 2 hours prior to serving. Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.