Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a winner! How easy can it get? It's our ever-popular cream cheese and yet another way to a great dip. You can control the heat by using or increasing the jalapeño peppers. Source: Food and Wine. BTW, you can substitute low-fat or fat-free cream cheese.
- 1 lb cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 -4 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- In a food processor, process the cream cheese till smooth.
- Add the garlic and jalapeños and process till blended.
- Add the cilantro and pulse just until combined.
- Season with salt and transfer to a serving bowl.