Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I threw this together for Easter dinner to go with our maple apple pork loin. They raved! It is very good.
- 8 ounces mixed salad greens (field greens)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped toasted walnuts or 3⁄4 cup pecans
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (you can also use shredded cheddar)
- 1 cup diced granny smith apple
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup real maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup light olive oil or 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- Toss salad ingredients in a salad bowl.
- In a small jar shake dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad.