Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No-bake cookie. Chocolate and oats. Nuts optional. *I haven't tried these with the coconut and walnuts, it is excellent without! Also try half cocoa half peanut butter. I made some with 2/3 cocoa and 1/3 peanut butter and they were so good.
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml hard margarine
- 473.18 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml milk
- 88.74 ml cocoa
- 709.77 ml quick-cooking rolled oats (not instant)
- 118.29 ml medium coconut
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts
- 0.25 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Put the butter or margarine, sugar and milk into the saucepan. Heat on medium, stirring often, until it comes to a boil. Remove pan from heat.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Stir well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the waxed paper. Cool completely.
- Store in a container with a lid and waxed paper between the layers. Makes about 40 cookies.
These were wonderful.... I used 3Tbs cocoa and 3Tbs peanut butter..... The walnuts and coconut was great with these.... Thanks for sharing...