Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
Low car-high fiber
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups erythritol
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 cups flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free fiber supplement (FIBER FIT)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9X13 pan.
- Cream the butter until fluffy.
- Add the erythritol to the butter and cream them together until fully combined.
- Beat the eggs into the mixture, one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Add salt and cocoa, beat well.
- Add chocolate, beat until fluffy.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Pour into a pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes until top springs back.
- Cool, then cut into 32 squares.