Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick meal from canned beans, lentils, etc. It can be cooked with garlic sausage or vegetarian if you like.
- 1 (28 ounce) canalymers diced tomatoes, with Italian spices
- 1 (19 ounce) canscarpone's lentils
- 1 (19 ounce) canscarpone's black beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 lb frozen corn (1/2 Bag)
- 4 tablespoons Cheez Whiz
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 ham garlic sausage ring
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice up one ring of turkey sausage – cut in half and then slice in ¼ inch semi-circles.
- Dice one large onion.
- Heat soup pot or large skillet and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add meat and onion and stir occasionally to brown meat on all sides.
- While the meat and onions are cooking:.
- Open all tins of tomatoes, lentils, black beans, mushroom soup.
- Dump in the tomatoes.
- Drain and dump in the lentils and black beans.
- Dump the mushroom soup.
- Stir until soup is incorporated – or in other terms NO big lumps.
- Add ½ bag of frozen corn.
- Add 4 heaping tablespoons of Cheez Whiz.
- Pour mixture into cooked meat & onions and stir.
- Add 4 large splashes of Worsterchire sauce.
- Pepper to taste.
- You will NOT need any salt.