Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fettucini, with sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese! If you like, you can substitute another cheese for the feta and make it a whole other dish! Or add chicken or beef for meat eaters. Adapted from BH&G magazine.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated spinach fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped (a mix of red and yellow, about 2 cups)
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and snipped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese (garlic-and-herb, peppercorn feta cheese, or plain feta cheese)
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Return the pasta to the hot pan.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add green onions; cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in fresh tomatoes, carrot, and dried tomatoes.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Spoon tomato mixture and feta cheese over cooked pasta; toss gently and serve. Enjoy!
This was so good! I made this for lunch today and it was a big hit, everyone gobbled it up! I made it exactly as written except with only red tomatoes because I didn't have yellow ones. Very fresh tasting, loved the spinach fettuccine and the nice salty taste thrown in there from the feta cheese. Thanks again for posting, I will be making this again! :)