Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This meal was served to my neice Debby when she was in Nsassau amd she loved it and brought me the recipe to try. Well the first step was to copy it off the napkin it was written on now, to find the right moment to try it. The fact that it has almonds is very appealing.
- 1 lb cooked fettuccine
- 1⁄2 lb medium cooked shrimp
- 3⁄4 lb cooked lobsters or 3⁄4 lb crawfish meat
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh minced fresh basil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups fish stock
- parsley, and
- In olive oil, saute garlic for about 2 minute.
- Add shrimp & crawfish meat and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir in basil, parsley & fish stock.
- Let simmer for 8 minutes.
- Serve over cooked fettuccine.
- Garnish with parsley & almonds.
- Serve with a salad of nice baby greens & cherry tomatoes with a champagne vinaigrette, a loaf of hot garlic french bread and a bottle of white wine.
- Bon appetit!