Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this from Prevention magazine and i just can't wait to try it for my next gathering!
- 1⁄2 cup walnut halves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese (crumbled, about 2 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 small garlic clove, minced (1/2 teaspoon)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mild paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled, halved lenghtwise and seeded
- Combine walnuts and parsley in blender or food processor until powdery in texture.
- Add milk, cheese, garlic, paprika and ground red pepper and puree until smooth.
- Fill cucumbers with feta-walnut mixture, patting into place with fork or spoon.
- Slice into wedges and lightly sprinkle tops with a little extra paprika.