Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy Greek inspired potato dish. Serve with Barbecued Greek Lamb.
Make and share this Feta Roast Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Grease a large baking dish.
- Cut potatoes into 1 cm thick slices.
- Arrange them in the baking dish.
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and add the thyme.
- Toss the potatoes to coat in oil and herb.
- Roast potatoes for 45 to 50 minutes or until tender.
- Increase temperature to 220°C.
- Crumble feta over potatoes and toss through.
- Return dish to oven for 10 minutes until feta softens.
- Serve with Barbecued Greek Lamb (Recipe #72412).
A Delicious way to fix potatoes, I used Red Potatoes, cut into small chunks and thyme. The Feta Cheese really makes them special. Dale, thanks for the recipe.
I didnt think theese had the flavor that I expected. The feta taste was missing from them, I was disapointed. I did however cook them too long, so that might have been part of the problem. I was not sure what temp to cook them at becuase its in C and I use F :O) I will try it again, but cook less time and lower temps.
Truly delicious! Because I didn't have any lemon thyme, I sprinkled the potatoes with fresh thyme, lemon zest and 4 cloves of minced garlic. We ate this with grilled chicken and salad. I look forward to making this again in winter and teaming it with other meats. If you like lemon, thyme and feta, you'll love this.