My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- 2Grease a large baking dish.
- 3Cut potatoes into 1 cm thick slices.
- 4Arrange them in the baking dish.
- 5Drizzle potatoes with oil and add the thyme.
- 6Toss the potatoes to coat in oil and herb.
- 7Roast potatoes for 45 to 50 minutes or until tender.
- 8Increase temperature to 220°C.
- 9Crumble feta over potatoes and toss through.
- 10Return dish to oven for 10 minutes until feta softens.
- 11Serve with Barbecued Greek Lamb (Barbecued Greek Lamb).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Roast Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 254.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: