Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderfully creamy mashed potatoes with a fantastic flavor! from Cooking Light Complete Cal: 94; Fat: 0.9g; Protein 3.1g, Carb: 18.7g; Fiber: 1.6g
- 2 lbs baking potatoes, peeled and cubed (you can also use red potatoes)
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese (or gorgonzola)
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place potato in a large saucepan; cover with water and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until potato is very tender.
- Drain potato; return to pan. Beat at high speed of mixer until smooth. Add milk, feta cheese, sour cream, salt, oregano and pepper; beat well.