Recipe by Nif
A super easy recipe with 2 of my favourite things - pine nuts and feta! Use crackers, toasted pita wedges or flatbread to dip into this delicious mixture. Enjoy!
Top Review by Dr. Jenny
Lovely dip! I made this to take to a family gathering this evening and loved how it used so much fresh dill, as I had quite a bit on hand that needed using. Everyone loved it, raved about it, and said, "5 stars all the way!" Also, I loved that the prep was very minimal. I chilled for about 2 hours before serving and served with baked pita chips. There was none left at the end of the evening. Thanks, Nif. I'll definitely make this dip again. Made for Family Picks ZWT6.
- 1 cup feta cheese (low fat is fine)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (low fat is fine)
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice