Recipe by Jessica Costello
In a bizarre moment of culinary mastery, I tossed this together last weekend. I was nervous as hell waiting for this to come out, and luckily it worked out rather nice. I paired it with a cous cous with pine nuts and summer squash, finsh it off with rolls and a nice salad
- 4 lbs boneless lamb roast
- 3⁄4 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts (toasted)
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 sprig rosemary (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven 350.
- open up roast and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- in separate bowl combine egg, cheese bread crumbs and work untill all items are coated well, add pine nuts and tomatoes and rosemary.
- spread cheese/egg mixture inside of roast and tie roast shut. Drizzle roast with a small amount of olive oil and sprinkle with additional rosemary.
- bake for 1 hour 30 minutes
- let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- serve with cous cous or rice and a nice salad.