Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
If you like feta cheese try this cheese ball. Serve this with assorted crackers.
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces feta cheese with dried basil and tomato, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat the cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add feta cheese and beat until well blended.
- Lay a large sheet of plastic wrap on the countertop.
- Spoon the cheese mixture in the centre of the wrap.
- Roll and shape the cheese into a ball using the plastic wrap as a guide.
- Twist the plastic wrap closed Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving spread the walnuts on a sheet of plastic wrap large enough to enclose the entire cheese ball.
- Unwrap the cheese ball and roll in the nuts so it is evenly coated.
- Wrap again and set aside to come to room temperature.
Followed the directions exactly. My husband really liked it, although I did not. He thought the flavor was delicious. Thanks for the recipe.
I am a feta fanantic. This is a great spread. Thank you for a wonderful recipe that was enjoyed by all.
Sooooooooo delicious! Made this for a special occasion and it was excellent. Made it with 8 ounces of light cream cheese and 8 ounces of fetta, 10 semi dried tomatoes and 1/2 cup walnuts. Excellent! Thanks Fluffy!