Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Ore-Ida website and also had an old version of this from a magazine that I had clipped maybe in the '70's.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen ore-ida chopped onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- chopped pimiento (optional)
- 4 cups ore-ida tater tots
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook onions and ground beef until meat loses its red color. Spoon off any excess fat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- If you like stir in chopped pimentos.
- Spread meat mixture in baking dish; cover with soup and top with single layer of frozen Tater Tots®.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly in the center.