Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A girl from work shared this recipe for good and simple fudge. From Eagle Brand.
- 18 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (3 cups) or 18 ounces milk chocolate chips (3 cups)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2-1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Mix chocolate chips with condensed milk, salt, and vanilla.
- Add nuts if using.
- Line a pan with wax paper.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Take out of refrigerator.
- Flip pan and remove wax paper.
- Cut and serve!
This fudge is addictive. I lost the recipe the first time after using Eagle Brand s.c. milk, but thanks to this website, I'm not completely lost! So quick and easy, you will want to make it just to impress your family and friends.
Made this excellent fudge recipe recently for a gift. I bought some tiny paper cups, paper doilies, and a pretty box from the Dollar Store then I cut the pieces of fudge to fit the tiny cups then layered the candy in the box with a paper doily on the bottom of the box and wax paper between each layer of candy. The box had a floral pattern so I added a piece of pretty wired ribbon that matched the flowers and tied it in a bow.
This fudge recipe was great! Easy to make and it set in the refrigerator very quickly. I made some to give away as Christmas gifts and it was simple to make several batches.