Recipe by Peggy V.
A slight twist from the others. Use your favorite french onion dip to create a creamier version! This has been in my recipe file for the last two decades and always receives compliments! Sorry Heather, I should have stressed to really rinse the dried beef well to wash away the salty residue, as I always have success.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces French onion dip
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar dried beef, rinse and pat dry
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup of your favoite chopped nuts, i prefer pecans