Recipe by Bonnie G #2
This is posted in food network magazine and looks so simple and easy to make. They recommend serving with spinach dip but I'm thinking it'll be good with hummus. While they show it cut out as little Christmas trees, I can see it in pumpkins for Halloween or clovers for St. Pat's Day - just about any holiday appetizer. I'll have to guess at the serving size as it's not listed
Directions See How It's Made
- Punch out shapes from wonton wrappers (usually found in the refrigerated section of the produce aisle)
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush with pesto and season with salt.
- Bake at 350 until golden around edges, about 8 minutes.
- Let cool, then store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.