Recipe by TrinnLey
Delicious chocolate spice fondue; perfect for dipping bananas, pretzels, strawberries, or any number of your favorite fondue dippers.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup light cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon brandy or 1⁄4 teaspoon rum extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into double boiler.
- Stirring with a wooden spoon, slowly bring mixture to low bubble.
- Once completely melted and blended, serve in fondue pot or chafing dish to keep mixture warm enough to be dippable, but not hot.
- If mixture becomes too thick, stir in small amount of cream to desired consistency.
- Serve with dippers and fondue forks.