From Cooking Light. Per serving: 168 calories, 5.7 g fat, 24.9 g protein, 3.5 g carb, 0.9 g fiber, 74 mg cholesterol
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put fennel and coriander in a spice or coffee grinder; process until coarsely ground.
- 2Place spice mixture in the container of a blender or food processor; add 2 tablespoons broth, worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper; process until well blended.
- 3Slice tenderloin horizontally into 2 equal pieces.
- 4Slice each piece of pork lengthwise, cutting to, but not through the other side; open flat.
- 5Rub spice mixture over pork.
- 6Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 7Add pork to skillet; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- 8Remove pork to a plate; keep warm.
- 9Add 1/4 cup broth to pan; cook until liquid almost evaporates, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
- 10Pour over pork and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fennel Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 291.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 24.0 g