Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Cooking Light. Per serving: 168 calories, 5.7 g fat, 24.9 g protein, 3.5 g carb, 0.9 g fiber, 74 mg cholesterol
- Put fennel and coriander in a spice or coffee grinder; process until coarsely ground.
- Place spice mixture in the container of a blender or food processor; add 2 tablespoons broth, worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper; process until well blended.
- Slice tenderloin horizontally into 2 equal pieces.
- Slice each piece of pork lengthwise, cutting to, but not through the other side; open flat.
- Rub spice mixture over pork.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add pork to skillet; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove pork to a plate; keep warm.
- Add 1/4 cup broth to pan; cook until liquid almost evaporates, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
- Pour over pork and serve.