1/8 Photos of Favorite Potatoes for Hubby
1 hr 15 mins
. Been doing this for years.
My Private Note
- 1Cut potatoes in chunks,not to small.
- 2In a large pan add 1/4 in of oil and dump the potatoes into the oil.
- 3With a spoon coat all the pieces in the oil.
- 4Turn oven to 350 and put pan in the oven.
- 5After 20 minutes with a fork,,slide it under the pieces and flip them over.The reason to slide the fork under the pieces is because some will stick.
- 6About every 20 minutes flip again.It takes 1 hour for the pieces to be crisp,give or take 10 minutes. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Favorite Potatoes for Hubby
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.0
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g