Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the most wonderful potato salad I have ever tasted.
Make and share this Favorite Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook, peel, and cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- In a bowl, mix some mayonnaise and ranch powder.
- Add potatoes, egg, onion, and some finely chopped pickle in bowl.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Add salt, pepper, and a little pickle juice (to taste).
- Refrigerate and serve.
Wow. So creamy, tasty and simple. I picked this recipe to try because the ingredients just sounded so good. I love egg in my potato salad. I made this for a small group watching our Houston Astros in the World Series and it was the hit of the night. I used 3 pounds potatoes, a whole onion, and 4 boiled eggs. I used Hellman's mayo to mix with the Ranch packet and also used Garlic Salt and Onion Salt sprinkled on the potatoes before mixing in the mayo mixture. Some guests, including my teenage niece had 3 servings! Thanks for your wonderful recipe. We love it.