Recipe by PreciousInRopes
For the low fat low carb dieters. Perfect sweet tangy addition to your salad, or a marinade for chicken.
Top Review by Tonda
I can only give it three stars based on te following. I was making a larger quantity. I used 8 TBL. mustard, which I should have then used 32 TBL vinegar...equal to 2 cups, After adding only 1/2 cup vinegar, I realized that any more than than would have been very thin and very vinegar-y. The 8 tbl. mustard and the 1/2 cup vinegar along with the one packet of splenda was actually perfect. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard (make sure it has less then 1 gram of carbs!)
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- There are many variations, sometimes I'll saute green onions and stick the whole thing in a blender, but if you are really watching your calories this is pretty good.
- If you like it, make it on a larger scale it keeps for about two weeks in the refrigerator.