Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great fat free version of a spicy ranch that can be used for dipping, topping, or as salad dressing! It's good on everything, really.
- 1 (5/8 ounce) packethidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container fat free sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup cilantro (about 1/3 of a bunch)
- 3⁄4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper (there are different levels of spice available, so you can make it as spicy as you like!)
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- Put all ingredients in the blender. It seems to work best if you put the milk and jalapenos in first.
- Then just puree it until its the consistency you like.
- Refrigerate after preparing.