- Ready In:
- 1 cup ranch dressing (I used homemade ranch since I am not a fan of bottled ranch.)
- 3 -4 pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeno juice
- seasoning salt
- Combined first three ingredients.
- Slowly add seasoned salt, based on personal preference.
- Refrigerate. ( The longer you refrigerate, the hotter it will become, and the better the ingredients will blend.).
- Serve with fries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I just turned 24 years old, and have been married for a little more than two years. My husband is my best friend, and I would be completely lost without him...which is why I scour this website looking for the perfect recipes to make for my sweetie!! I love comfort foods, sweets, ice cream ( Pretty much ALL things bad for you). I also love a good cup of coffee, and love love love green tea. However, I am trying very HARD to change my eating habits, and live a better lifestyle. So far its a losing battle, but at least I'm trying, right? ;) <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> My Rating System: ***** Five Stars: LOVED IT! This will be in my collection for years to come. **** Four Stars: Pretty damn good, however, there is something I might alter, even if it's something small. *** Three Stars: This was alright, but I would have to really change something in order to keep it. ** Two Stars: Didn't really like. Probably will never make again. * One star: This just doesn't fit our taste, or did NOT turn out as posted. Will never make again.