- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Sautee mushrooms and scallions in a non-stick skillet, set aside.
- Mix together the cornstrarch and 1 tsp evaporate skim milk in a non-stick saucepan. Add the rest of the evaporated milk and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to medium and slowly add the cream cheese, stirring constantly; simmer until thick.
- Add the salts, pepper, mushrooms and scallions.
- Cook the fettucini accoring to package directions. Toss the cooked noodles with the sauce.