Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fat free version of artichoke dip that claims to taste as great as a the full fat dip we all love. I found this recipe on Yahoo Food and wanted to save it to try it later. I think when I try it I'll had some spinach too.
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped, and pressed in strainer to remove excess liquid
- 3⁄4 cup fat free cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly-ground white pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl.
- Put half of mixture in a blender, puree until smooth, and return to bowl with remaining mixture.
- Mix well to combine.