Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you are watching your fat intake then this is one you might want to try, there is *no* fat in this recipe so enjoy with no guilt!
- 3 golden delicious apples
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Butter Buds
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and core apples.
- Cut each one into 16 slices.
- Arrange slices on a greased 8" x 8" baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the water with flour, cornstarch and butter Buds; stir until the dry ingredients are dissolved and not lumpy.
- Add in the brown sugar and cinnamon, stir until smooth.
- Pour the cinnamon mixture over the apple slices.
- Cover the dish with foil; bake for 40 minutes.
- Stir the apples every 10 minutes.
Loved it! I used half Splenda brown sugar & half Splenda-the sauce thickened nicely at the end of the baking time & I was able to get a great amnt of sauce to coat the apples with. Yummy! Will use this in some yogurt!
This was a nice fruit dessert. Sweet and cinnamony served with some no sugar added ice cream. Thanks kitten.
It's apple pie without the crust. This was simply delicious and no one knew that it was fat free. I served this with a little yogurt dessert sauce. leftovers will be the perfect topping for my morning yogurt. thanks Kitz.