1/1 Photo of Fat-Free Cinnamon Apple Bake
If you are watching your fat intake then this is one you might want to try, there is *no* fat in this recipe so enjoy with no guilt!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Peel and core apples.
- 3Cut each one into 16 slices.
- 4Arrange slices on a greased 8" x 8" baking dish.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the water with flour, cornstarch and butter Buds; stir until the dry ingredients are dissolved and not lumpy.
- 6Add in the brown sugar and cinnamon, stir until smooth.
- 7Pour the cinnamon mixture over the apple slices.
- 8Cover the dish with foil; bake for 40 minutes.
- 9Stir the apples every 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat-Free Cinnamon Apple Bake
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 49.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: